The First International School in Lopburi
Crestview International School is the first international school Lopburi offering quality international education through well-balanced curriculum that will enable students to become successful life-long learners.
At Crestview, students are molded to be leaders of tomorrow. They will be taught the necessary values and knowledge that will prepare them for the life ahead. They will shine in their fields of endeavor in the future.
“We Care, We Share for The Future, We Prepare”
More About Us
Our Core Values
Crestview International School will strive to:
- provide quality international education in the province of Lopburi.
- provide a safe and nurturing community for our children to bring out their full potential.
- ensure productive partnership with families and the community.
EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING OUTCOMES (ESLO)
Crestview International School prepares students to be:
1. Effective communicators who:
- convey ideas clearly
- demonstrate active listening
- use various modes of communications
2. Culturally-aware individuals who:
- appreciate own culture
- respect other cultures
- affirm the dignity and worth of a person
3. Collaborative workers who:
- make a positive contribution to others and the community
- appreciate the contributions of others
- display responsibility and leadership
4. Life-long learners who:
- reflect upon personal growth and development
- think creatively and critically
- demonstrate enthusiasm for learning